Frequently Asked Questions

A tax preparer may possess a variety of basic tax knowledge. A competent accountant can prepare accounts and tax returns for sole traders and basic self-assessment returns.

You can usually deduct business expenses from your taxes if you’re self-employed. Here’s a rundown of some of the things you might be able to write off: Tolls, parking, maintenance, fuel, registration fees, tires, and insurance are all examples of vehicle expenses—dues to trade associations or trade magazine subscriptions.

To file your IFTA fuel tax reports, you have to keep track of where you drove, how many miles you drove, fuel receipts or fuel tickets, and odometer readings. You have to file for IFTA four times a year, and you have to keep the records on file for four years. They’re due on January 31, April 30, July 31, and October 31. You can also send us your trip sheets, and we’ll do your fuel tax reports for you.

Shippers and brokers can cut out the middlemen by partnering with FleetCare. Our fleet of trucks is capable of delivering cargo on time. We offer 24/7 support, load tracking, and total cost transparency during operations. Our dispatchers make direct contact with carriers, saving brokers time. You gain more while risking less when you use our services.

Contact us for a no-obligation phone consultation in which we will explain what we offer and how our services will assist you in focusing on what you do best while running your business.